Another Poet

And there goes some lover
Go away far from the crowd
And i'm standing here
Just like a fool who try to kill all of them

Jealously
Come straight into my heart
And put all of my power out

It seems no use trying becoming a hero
It better for me to become a fool
Really fool or they called as a dumb

Cry
That not my type
Not at all
It useless
Very

Don’t ask why
‘coz I don’t know

Desperate
It’s my very best friend

I’m standing alone
But I think its better then trying to fooling everyone
To show them how best I am

This heart beating up just to wait the time
The time to go to see my lord
Hope He will have a little love for me to live with Him
Even it so little I’ll be happy

Hey world
Thanks
For everything even though it’s hurt
Even though I have to crawl every time
Thank for let me be the one of u

BYE ALL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terima Kaseh

temen, kawan, dan (mungkin) nikah

Kenapa????