Debate, arguing but....

Every house must have time for argument battle or debate between wife and husband (remember lady first).  Like today, we are debate almost an hour. And the thing we talk is about how long i get permit from my office, the process to get, why only 2 days, my alowance, our home (we just get the house by KPR/loan from bank) and the finisher is our asset

wife : at least you the house become your asset
me   : if you want it, then you ask the loan and make the house as your asset
wife : i don't have the money
me   : then be happy with your asset
wife : what asset??
me   : the reksadana (mutual funds), you told me that you gain some profit
wife : it's only a little
me   : it's still profit, mine already minus eventhough u r the one who recommend it
wife : it's your fault
me   : how ??
wife : you just put a little amount, i already made double depo
me   : *shut out*

that's why i love my wife, first she always right. then she always step ahead then me who still thinking over too much.  Dang it..

little story from our house....

luv u hon, i'll triple it before u run me out again.

by the way, our little kiddo got confused to both of us hahahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terima Kaseh

temen, kawan, dan (mungkin) nikah

Kenapa????