Anouncement

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
How r u doin all
I've got the mood (well the best one i ever got)
I just wanna tell a little note here
that from now on it will only poet in this blog
WHY??(the audience asking hehehehe just my imagination)
'coz the address is poetrider right!!
I don't wanna be somebody else any more
It's me it's only me
who can be so grow up(when??)
smart (double when??)
and like my lovely sister Uli sez too childlish (is it the right spell)
From Now on the poet will be the most of my blog what we say ehmmmmmmm....
News, stories, contain or something like it (actually i forgot)
Ok I know not every body in the world see this but i really like to talk alone in poet
'coz well emmmm.... errrrrr it is the easiest way hehehehe
so that's all folks the stories will begin now
c u and God bless u all folks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terima Kaseh

temen, kawan, dan (mungkin) nikah

Kenapa????